Inner Growth Lifestyle Topic of the Day: Moving Beyond Lethargic Moments
Exploring the inner growth lifestyle topic of the day; how the inner growth journey, mindset and lifestyle get you to see and pursue your explorations of this in cosmic consciousness; how it is always a choice at your disposal, accessible by you in any and all moments; what changes this brings to your life when faced with life moments and circumstances; how mind and heart flow are a part of the process too; why your higher infinite human potential is always a major player and accessible through your ability to tap into your higher cosmic consciousness; and how the determining factor will always be you, your belief in life and yourself and whether or not you allow your heart to lead the way in flow with unconditional love and neutrality towards self and others, particularly when the unknown elements of life, the void space of tomorrow’s unknown, presents itself to your conscious mind.
- Inner Growth Lifestyle Insight of The Day: On your inner growth journey, you work with emotions and thoughts simultaneously since you are bringing heart and mind to harmony on all aspects of your life from within. It is thanks to this approach that you pay attention to lethargic moments in a way that gets you to move beyond them. You evaluate the thoughts, situations, and feelings that are taking place all at once through unconditional love and neutrality towards your self/ego and the external (life events and/or people). Through your staying impartial on either side and with the emotions you navigate the situation with a centered loving self/ego, which gives you the ability to heal the hurt or as we discuss on the podcast to engage your parasympathetic nervous system and therefore to be in an at ease state making all the difference to the body element, which is connected directly to the emotional and essence of you element. The heart centered approach to processing emotions and thoughts with inner growth enables an immediate decision on what comes next with your self/ego’s needs in mind and on feelings being brought to a place of heart and love, therefore not held into the body or mind as hurt.
- Inspiring Human Potential – Inner Growth Exercises of The Day Click Here
- Inspiring Human Potential – Inner Growth Mindset Insights of the Day Click Here
- Inspiring Human Potential – Inner Growth Mindset Exercises available per request by IHP patreon-members
- Inspiring Human Potential – Inner Growth Weekly Roundup Monday Motivation on YouTube
Your turn – Share your experience with your inner growth journey 😊