Inner Growth Lifestyle Topic of the Day: Using Thought To Consistently Bring About Ego-Self Empowerment and Love
Exploring the inner growth lifestyle topic of the day; how the inner growth journey, mindset and lifestyle get you to see and pursue your explorations of this in cosmic consciousness; how it is always a choice at your disposal, accessible by you in any and all moments; what changes this brings to your life when faced with life moments and circumstances; how mind and heart flow are a part of the process too; why your higher infinite human potential is always a major player and accessible through your ability to tap into your higher cosmic consciousness; and how the determining factor will always be you, your belief in life and yourself and whether or not you allow your heart to lead the way in flow with unconditional love and neutrality towards self and others, particularly when the unknown elements of life, the void space of tomorrow’s unknown, presents itself to your conscious mind.
Tune in to the Inspiring Human Potential podcast on Anchor to hear more on the topic 😊 – Using Thought To Consistently Bring About Ego-Self Empowerment and Love
- Inner Growth Lifestyle Insight of The Day: When you can use your thoughts to always bring about ego/self empowerment and love, you find that everything you could ever wish for is truly in your grasp, right there in front of you. It isn’t about disconnecting from societal culture or norms or living in some parallel life or universe, it is all about how you conceptualize your thoughts and feelings in a millisecond and that this is what gets you to move forward, grow, take action, transform or relive the same story line and feelings over and over again. Since your body, heart and mind are yours, when you understand that the three work in harmony only if you are the one navigating them from your consciousness (cosmic consciousness, thinking brain), you also understand that struggle is not a must to learn or grow, that pain is not a consequence of something outside of you, but that they are all linked to the body’s nervous system which reacts every time your ego/self feels threatened, and this mechanism begins in infancy (tune in to the episode for more details on the body element with this topic in mind). So, this means there’s a lot of organized defense mechanisms in your implicit memory (unconscious/subconscious, your primary consciousness, feelings/senses not in thought form), then comes the explicit memory (secondary consciousness – think that you think, know that you exist and live and will die, where you have your established set of thoughts from the human elements given to you and the unknown of elements). It is from this awareness that you start navigating your thoughts consistently to bring about ego/self empowerment and love through your inner growth journey, mindset and lifestyle approach. It isn’t hard if you allow for neutrality to guide you through duality (transcendent function to make leaps of consciousness as Carl Jung talks about) and allow unconditional love to lead the way towards ego/self, others/humanity and the unknown, unwanted, and uncertainty of life.
- Inspiring Human Potential – Inner Growth Exercises of The Day Click Here
- Inspiring Human Potential – Inner Growth Mindset Insights of the Day Click Here
- Inspiring Human Potential – Inner Growth Mindset Exercises available per request by IHP patreon-members
- Inspiring Human Potential – Inner Growth Weekly Roundup Monday Motivation on YouTube
Your turn – Share your experience with your inner growth journey 😊