Inner Growth Lifestyle Topic of the Day: Being Passive With Self-Empowerment
Exploring the inner growth lifestyle topic of the day; how the inner growth journey, mindset and lifestyle get you to see and pursue your explorations of this in cosmic consciousness; how it is always a choice at your disposal, accessible by you in any and all moments; what changes this brings to your life when faced with life moments and circumstances; how mind and heart flow are a part of the process too; why your higher infinite human potential is always a major player and accessible through your ability to tap into your higher cosmic consciousness; and how the determining factor will always be you, your belief in life and yourself and whether or not you allow your heart to lead the way in flow with unconditional love and neutrality towards self and others, particularly when the unknown elements of life, the void space of tomorrow’s unknown, presents itself to your conscious mind.
Tune in to the Inspiring Human Potential podcast on Anchor to hear more on the topic 😊 – Being Passive With Self-Empowerment
- Inner Growth Lifestyle Insight of The Day: The whole point of your inner growth journey is to pursue being yourself with and from the heart of you, which means following your inclinations of comfort in how you pursue things in life. So, if you are a passive person, learning to be neutral and unconditionally loving to it is going to be a part of your inner growth journey. The way you achieve this is by working with the emotions of judgement and/or resistance that have built up in time with so many external opinions about being passive as negative. As you work with the emotions from within, you also work with the thoughts. The thoughts about your choices with a removal of doubt or insecurity and reaffirmation of “it’s ok to do things in the way that feels more in tune with and comfortable to my person (to my heart, what resonates and is flowing)”. The idea that struggle has to be a part of growth comes from the duality and 3d or 4d states of consciousness experiencing life. People grow because it is a natural part of any living organism. The struggle is a feeling that we feel and can process with flow, which is what you get to do when you are choosing self-empowerment, so to follow your ego/self’s needs and tend to them. As you do this with being passive, you are also becoming proactive because you will do more things thanks to you following the toot of your own horn with comfort, sense of security, and complete ease even when others may have something to say about it.
- Inspiring Human Potential – Inner Growth Exercises of The Day Click Here
- Inspiring Human Potential – Inner Growth Mindset Insights of the Day Click Here
- Inspiring Human Potential – Inner Growth Mindset Exercises available per request by IHP patreon-members
- Inspiring Human Potential – Inner Growth Weekly Roundup Monday Motivation on YouTube or IGTV
Your turn – Share your experience with your inner growth journey 😊