Inner Growth Lifestyle Topic of the Day: Dealing With Being Upset Once You’re A Self-Empowered Individual
Exploring the inner growth lifestyle topic of the day; how the inner growth journey, mindset and lifestyle get you to see and pursue your explorations of this in cosmic consciousness; how it is always a choice at your disposal, accessible by you in any and all moments; what changes this brings to your life when faced with life moments and circumstances; how mind and heart flow are a part of the process too; why your higher infinite human potential is always a major player and accessible through your ability to tap into your higher cosmic consciousness; and how the determining factor will always be you, your belief in life and yourself and whether or not you allow your heart to lead the way in flow with unconditional love and neutrality towards self and others, particularly when the unknown elements of life, the void space of tomorrow’s unknown, presents itself to your conscious mind.
Tune in to the Inspiring Human Potential podcast on Anchor to hear more on the topic 😊 – Dealing With Being Upset Once You’re A Self-Empowered Individual
- Inner Growth Lifestyle Insight of The Day: As a self-empowered individual, you are able to navigate being upset with neutrality and unconditional love, which enables you to process your emotions and thoughts through your heart and mind in harmony from within. This gives you the possibility to achieve a state of expansion of you, which is quite amazing seeing as usually people stay upset when upset; you on the other hand, are able to navigate being upset with a lighter feeling and pursue next steps from the mind in a way that is conducive with respect to the external and to your own ego/self needs. Through this ability you also pursue inner growth, tend to your ego/self’s emotional needs, and allow for an innovative approach to come forth in how you deal with the external. It is a fascinating experience with others because in their moments of upset you are able to serve as a mediator for their own ego/self in a way that is calm and loving. This is the case because as a self-empowered individual your ego does not get involved in the other person’s journey. This is because you know what is yours (of your ego) and you know what is not, and your ego doesn’t need from the external since it is empowered from within (you do not lead from without/from the external’s inputs).
Additional IHP resources for your inner growth journey:
- Inspiring Human Potential – Inner Growth Exercises of The Day Click Here
- Inspiring Human Potential – Inner Growth Mindset Insights of the Day Click Here
- Inspiring Human Potential – Inner Growth Mindset Exercises available per request by IHP patreon-members
- Inspiring Human Potential – Inner Growth Weekly Roundup Monday Motivation on YouTube or IGTV
Your turn – Share your experience with your inner growth journey 😊