Inspired by a FB post made by my dear friends @ChargingLIFE. Thanks guys!
“Getting stuck on one part of your life is like living in stagnant mode. Don’t allow the pebbles along the road to chain you down and drown you from seeing the beauty that surrounds you in life. Learn from it, turn that page of your life, and keep walking.” – FNM
Making the best from what life throws at you is not the only option we have, but it is one of the best options for those who wish to live fulfilling and happy lives.
We all want answers; sometimes we get them and sometimes we don’t. What’s important is how you choose to live the life you do have and to find comfort and strength from yourself, loved ones and the beauties that do exist on this planet and in this life form.
We can choose to focus our attention on those so-called ‘negatives’; after all, it is our life and therefore a personal choice. It’s just sad to think that someone chooses to live a painful existence versus appreciating the goodness they do have, including themselves.
Do you turn the pages to enjoy the read of your life?
- Living Life Today – Whose rules are you Living by? (personalpower4me.wordpress.com)
- The Secret to Living a Happy Life (goodmenproject.com)
- SanJAsKa: Feeling is the Basis of Consciousness (aquariuschannelings.com)
- Focus on Enjoying Life and Living It on Our Own Terms (socyberty.com)
- “Don’t GO through life…GROW through life”…. wise words from another blogger (pocketperspectives.wordpress.com)
- 3O Days of Gratitude to Change Your Life (cauldronsandcupcakes.com)